Aviation Sales Advisor
Do you have experience in presenting & selling to C-level prospects in the private aviation industry?
Are you ready to be a trusted peer, mentor & coach?
Our client is the first global digital marketplace for private aviation, integrating a unique portfolio of brands, offering asset-light flying solutions to serve every private aviation customer.
As an Aviation Sales Advisor, based in Dubai, you will develop charter sales prospects and clients in the EMEA region. Additionally, you will develop operator networks with a strategic focus on improving aircraft availability, client services and trip cost-effectiveness.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President EMEA, you will work alongside the company’s entire sales, sales support, marketing and service teams.
• Development of membership sales
• Accountability for achieving published membership quota per quarter
• Clear and visible pipeline management via CRM
• Direct responsibility for following up on new leads and referrals resulting from multiple lead sources
• Understanding customer trip needs and articulating options to best suit individual customer requirements
• Ensuring operators meet quality assurance standards to provide the highest levels of customer service to our clients
• Contract management and negotiations
• Preparation and submittal of sales proposals and materials
• Consistently meeting/exceeding targets
• Is a trusted peer, mentor, and coach
• Is a brand leader and serves as an ambassador of the culture.
• Private aviation industry inbound and outbound sales experience, ideally in charter sales and/or brokerage
• Account management experience in order to be able to support your clients and develop the book of business
• Experience presenting and selling to C-level prospects
• Available to work shifts, including some weekend cover
• Flexible and available to your clients, when required
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional European language skills will be beneficial
• Able to work autonomously and collaboratively